Friday, June 26, 2009

How Overwhelming....

Wow...How it has grown. We have so much stuff planted that when I walk down the tomato rows, I get claustrophobic....It's not a fun thing to do;) As you can see we had cut the limbs off the peach trees. They were taking over the whole middle. The tomato plants are over 6 foot tall and are putting on more and more tomatoes. My zucchini plants are massive, I am hoping I will be getting a lot off of it pretty soon;)
Look at those peppers! There are 12 peppers on just one plant....I thought that was pretty crazy. If anyone wants some peppers, you know where they are!

Look at these beauties! They are so red and ripe! Nothing like making BLT's and Salsa with fresh tomatoes.


I bought this blackberry bush last year at Lowes on the 50% off almost dead table. It is doing really well and this will be the first year that I have berries.....I can't wait to make Todd's favorite...Blackberry Pie:)



I looked today to see if I had some beans coming on and I do! We planted 100 foot, so when the beans come on more, I will have plenty to sell:)





No comments:

Post a Comment